In the current economy, 99% of entrepreneurs pitching for funding are not successful in getting any. This is not because investors no longer have the money to invest, far from it! It is usually because those who are pitching have never been given any proper Mentoring and as a result, their pitch is not up to scratch and investors are not convinced they fully understand their own business, nor is their business plan comprehensive enough to get them to invest.
Since 2010, our aim was to drammatically improve this statistic and so far, our success rate is currently at 75%
The Rockstar Group Private Funding Program
Finally a program that firstly gets entrepreneurs and their business “investable”, fattens up their team with qulaity mentors and then gives them a warm introduction and recommendation to trusted investors who have a strong interest in the industry in which the company is based. Creating the BEST POSSIBLE CHANCE FOR FUNDING TO BE GRANTED.
The Rockstar Private Funding Program is a bespoke service that caters for business owners at different stages of development. From start-ups to SME’s. The program is broken down into 4 modules and depending on where you are with your business will determine, what module you begin with.
Our typical investment size can vary from as little as £20,000 up to £5,000,000.
We offer a FREE Business Plan Review initially, so we can determine the business’s validity to obtain finance. We then come back with our recommendation as to what Module (if any) we feel your business needs. We aim to come back with a decision in 48 hours. Pending on what modules your business plan and pitch requires, once the relevant modules are completed, it will be followed by a guaranteed introduction to investors. PLEASE FILL IN YOUR DETAIL ABOVE FOR A FREE BUSINESS PLAN REVIEW
PLEASE NOTE: Before paying for any modules and following your FREE Business Plan review, you are able to firstly pay for the 2 HOUR INITIAL BUSINESS ASSESSMENT for only £345 plus VAT with the Mentor who we feel is best suited to work with you on the modules should you decide to move forward.
The Modules are broken down below and cost only £695 plus VAT each. HOWEVER We only take on businesses that we genuinely feel we can work with to get it funded. WE ARE NOT IN THE BUSINESS OF TAKING MONEY FROM EVERYONE WHO APPLIES. Please see below the key criteria we look for in businesses we feel we can fund.
Module 1 : Building your business plan. £695 plus VAT.
- Assess the viability of the existing business plan and make any necessary changes to make sure its in line with our investors requirments.
- Provide a copy of the Rockstar Business Plan Guide which has been approved and recommended by our investors
- Outline how to complete the Business Plan and content
- Work with you to complete your business plan within a 2-4 week period in line with our approved template.
The module includes 4 hours of face to face time with your mentor (who will be from your sector and who has vast experience in raising finance and investing in companies) who will help you put the business plan together as well as phone and email support.
Module 2 : Completing your financial forecasts. £695 plus VAT.
- In depth preparation of the business’s Financial Forecast
- Making sure your forecasts are realistic and in line with what our investors requirements
- Assess funding requirement and make sure the return on investment (ROI) promised is attractive and in line with our investor requirements.
- Establish valuation and deal structure
- Ensure Business Plan content and Financial Forecasts are aligned
The module includes 4 hours of face to face time with your mentor (who is a specialist at business plan valuations and will put the financial forecasts together for you) as well as phone and email support.
Module 3 : Perfecting the pitch. £695 plus VAT.
- Learn how to pitch your offer with the approved and recommended structure of our investors
- Review of Business Plan, Financial Forecasts and valuation by Mentor
- Have your pitch written for you and worked on by your mentor
- Pitch training for 30 second pitch and 20 minute pitch to investors
The module includes 4 hours of face to face time with your mentor (who will have vast experience in building up and selling a company on for a large sum related to your sector) who will spend that time getting the joint pitch (between you and the mentor) ready for module 4 as well as phone and email support.
Module 4 : Meeting investors and presenting your investable opportunity. £695 plus VAT
- “Dress rehearsal” pitch to Jonathan Pfahl, MD of Rockstar along with your Mentor
- Feedback will be given following the pitch
- Agree the opportunity is ready to be delivered
- Distribution of documents to the relevant investors
- Introduction to investors and organise investor meetings to take place with your Mentor
- Phone and email support between investor meetings
- Investor meetings with your Mentor booked
Rockstar Mentoring Group recommends that for any business to successfully receive funding, they require the following:
- A business product or service that is creating new or improved solutions to a large and growing market.
- A passionate and dedicated entrepreneur to lead their team from the front and deliver a powerful pitch.
- An ability to grow the business and create exit strategies for all equity partners swiftly.
- An investor (or team of investors) who shares the same passion and enthusiasm you have for your industry as well as the contacts to contribute to its growth.
Unlike any other private investing firm, Rockstar Mentoring Group makes a full commitment to BOTH the investor and the mentee.
Our Promise to the Mentees
- No daunting “Dragons Den” type environment. All pitches will be with a warm introduction to our trusted investors who will be looking forward to seeing you
- Your Mentor who will be experienced in raising finance will accompany you to all meetings and help you with your pitch.
- You will receive full mentoring and guidance on your business plan and your pitch BEFORE & AFTER any meetings with investors take place.
- You will be introduced to investors who shares the same passion for your industry
As an entrepreneur, set backs are part of the game. However, being rejected for capital, especially at the early stages can be devastating. But it can be avoided so easily with the right support and contacts. Rockstar provides that support for you.
Our Promise to the Investors (Angel or Fund)
- We will not bring any investment opportunity to you that has not been through our mentoring and development stage and is in line with your industry and size requests.
- We will make sure the individual(s) and their businesses are “ready” & “investable”. This includes full business plan, realistis and exciting financial forecasts as well as factual information on industry growth, competition, exit strategy, customer acquisition costs etc..
- Each investment opportunity comes with an experienced entrepreneur who acts as a Mentor leading up to the investment stage, during the investment stage and provide guidance on spending after the investment has been made.
- The mentoring program will save due diligence costs for both parties and speed up the investment process.
As a private investor, you are looking for a return on your investment but know the risks involved with doing so. To be matched with a business and an industry that you know, are passionate about and can really contribute to, your risk is reduced and your confidence is high. Rockstar aims to deliver that for you.
So whether you are an entrepreneur who is after private funding, or an investor who is after a smarter and more efficient way to invest, please get in contact with us now to discuss personally, your situation.
If you would like to enrol in this program please email us now at firstname.lastname@example.org stating whether you require funding OR looking for investment opportunities, or call the office now on 0845 652 2905 to speak to one of the mentoring team.
FILL IN YOUR DETAILS ABOVE FOR A FREE BUSINESS PLAN REVIEW
Click on the link below for listen to a recent radio interview Rockstar MD did on Private Funding and how to get it!”