Adrian is one of the UK’s Internet pioneers. He established one of the first Internet Service Providers in 1992. Over the following 20 years, he grew the business to become the largest and most successful in it’s sector and exited following a trade sale in 2012.
Although most well known as an Internet connectivity and hosting technology entrepreneur, Adrian has also gained a tremendous amount of experience in the following areas:
- Acquiring businesses (both for IP and customer base growth)
- Selling businesses
- Raising money from banks, government and private equity
- Recruitment (over 150 people), retention and re-organisation
- Managing change (organisational structure and technology)
- Supplier management and negotiation
- B2B sales & marketing, both direct and indirect
Adrian is passionate about supporting startup and growing businesses and will motivate you to remain positive and passionate about your own business. As your mentor he will help you focus your direction and steer around some of the inevitable obstacles that you will encounter on your own entrepreneurial journey.